Friday, March 26, 2010

Feeling better.....





Things are starting to get back to normal around here. Today is the first meal I ate where I felt like my stomach was settled and I got some nourishment. Those stomach viruses are no joke! Charlotte is back to her old self for the most part, but she is still not eating as good as she used to. We give her a huge variety so that she will eat something (which I'm sure we will regret later when she is so spoiled that I am making her a separate meal altogether) but she still just picks at her food. She is finally drinking her milk again though. That part bothered me the most because she has always been such a good milk drinker. She is also now addicted to juice and Popsicles and will stand at the freezer door and knock on it until she A.) gets what she wants or B.) throws a big tantrum because she didn't get what she wants. I was caving in all week because I didn't want her to get dehydrated again and she wasn't eating so I'm sure this will be a tough battle. Thank goodness spring break is on its way!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are doing better! Callie still isn't eating or drinking much. I'm also giving her anything and everything she wants just to get something down her.

    ReplyDelete