Another year has come and gone, but the good news is with every passing August 24th I feel more and more blessed. I have really good people in my life, and I can honestly say that as I get older I just continue to add to my circle of love with friends and family who TRULY support me. I am so excited (and nervous!) to see what the next year holds for me....in the words of Amber Vickers, here's to 27 years that are even better than the last!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!!
Another year has come and gone, but the good news is with every passing August 24th I feel more and more blessed. I have really good people in my life, and I can honestly say that as I get older I just continue to add to my circle of love with friends and family who TRULY support me. I am so excited (and nervous!) to see what the next year holds for me....in the words of Amber Vickers, here's to 27 years that are even better than the last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment