Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blurb book





I actually feel like I have accomplished a lot from this blog now. There are times where I have to convince myself to start up the computer and blog about our life but seeing this book gives me renewed hope that it is all for a good cause. I want Charlotte to be able to look back at her life and not only see all that Bryce and I have done for her, but also what joy she gave us in doing it. Her life is now in book form from my pregnancy through her first birthday. It actually took me a lot of time to actually layout the book and re-arrange the photos to my liking but seeing it in printed form gives me such a feeling of accomplishment. I've always wanted to have my own book published!

No comments:

Post a Comment